[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ In Flint, 7 pm Wed: Bush Adm. Vs. Public Lands Slide Show
- Subject: E-M:/ In Flint, 7 pm Wed: Bush Adm. Vs. Public Lands Slide Show
- From: Sherry Hayden <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:06:03 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Sherry Hayden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.6
Title: In Flint, 7 pm Wed: Bush Adm. Vs. Public Lands Slide Show
This land is our land --
from Utah's redrocks canyons
to the forest plateaus of Colorado,
to the grasslands of New Mexico's Otero Mesa.
Or is it?
According to Bush Administration policy, it might just as well belong to the oil & gas industry.
Come view the evidence and learn what you can do to stand by the land at the
Western Public Lands Vs. The Bush Administration Slide Show Tour
sponsored by the Sierra Club's National Wildlands Campaign Committee.
Wednesday, October 27 at 7 pm
Mott Community College
Prahl Center ("New Students Start Here") Genesee Room
1401 E. Court St. in Flint
Free of charge.
Please join us!
(If you are unlucky, you may hear me warble "Stand By Your Land" a la Patsy.)