Re: E-M:/ Kelly and Thomas for Michigan Supreme Court

Title: Re: E-M:/ Kelly and Thomas for Michigan Supreme Court
Agreed. I forgot to add that Marilyn Kelly spoke at the Michigan Democratic Party Environmental Caucus this past August at the state convention and reiterated her commitment to the environment in general and to upholding our Michigan environmental laws. She is a real hero.

And the Lansing State Journal endorsed both Thomas and Kelly, although not mentioning the environment:

Our opinion: Court needs philosophical shift
Current panel's bent toward literalism, needs dose of common sense
 http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041018/OPINION01/410180321/1086/opinion

LuAnne