E-M:/ Michigan Environmental Action Calendar

Working collectively and individually to build a politically powerful, statewide infrastructure of pro-environment groups will be one of the keys to our long-term success.  In that vein, the Michigan Environmental Council is in the process of creating a web-based calendar to post, track and coordinate the wide array of actions that environmentalists are taking around the state.

It will be up soon, but for now you can post to our temporary calendar at http://my.calendars.net/mec_field.  You’ll need the following info in order to post your own events:  Login is “enviro” and password is “power.”  You can also simply email a list of those events to me and I’ll get them posted for you.

I’d love to hear your feedback on this as well as other ideas that you have for helping your efforts to build power.

Steph

Stephanie Anderson | Field Director

Michigan Environmental Council

517-487-9539 office | 734-657-9588 mobile