RE: E-M:/ Dow Alert: EPA to Use Poor Kids for Pesticide Study -- Dow is one of funders

The major concern about the study is taken from the Organic Consumers Association webpage article:

Important Note on Participants of Study: The study layout does not require that participants increase their chemical use, but does mandate that chosen applicants will need to demonstrate that they do regularly use toxic chemicals in and around the home. The concern here is that low income applicants may increase their toxic chemical use for the sake of applying and being eligible for the funding.