[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ Tragic News
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ Tragic News
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:14:05 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Mary Beth was such an energy! She was so quick, articulate and passionate about her work and had such a joi d'vie. Her life filled up such a large space...Our hearts grieve. When I heard my reaction was...not yet, not yet...
-------------- Original message --------------
... what sad and shocking news! the kind that really hits you in the gut.
I didn't know Mary Beth real well ...but from what I do know (as a Michigan Environmental Council board member), is that she was a highly competent, articulate, and passionate advocate for our state's environment.
She is sure to be sorely missed by many.
What family members does she leave behind?