Re: E-M:/ Tragic News

Mary Beth was such an energy!  She was so quick, articulate and passionate about her work and had such a joi d'vie. Her life filled up such a large space...Our hearts grieve. When I heard my reaction was...not yet, not yet...

Pam Ortner

... what sad and shocking news! the kind that really hits you in the gut.

I didn't know Mary Beth real well ...but from what I do know (as a Michigan Environmental Council board member), is that she was a highly competent, articulate, and passionate advocate for our state's environment.

She is sure to be sorely missed by many.
What family members does she leave behind?

Kim Winchell
Freeland