Re: E-M:/ Tragic News

Enviro-Mich message from Jrenning@aol.com

Mary Beth and I planned a Detroit Piston game poster protest against Toronto trash when the Toronto team came to town a few years ago. We had such fun even though they made us take our signs back out to the car.

There weren't that many people obviously involved in the fight early on. Mary Beth's persistance has paid off, hasn't it?

She was one of my favorite people ever. We will need to work very hard to replace her energy, but we will never replace her total package!

Jerry Renning
MCATS chair