Re: E-M:/ Tragic News

Enviro-Mich message from "Chuck Cubbage" <charles.cubbage@comcast.net>

Alex and friends,
We never know what life has in store for us. I too am saddened by the news. I had occasion to call on Mary Beth's skills and advice more than once and will miss her always keen insights.

May I ask that you folks at the Ecology Center consult with her family and others and consider how we, who are so inclined, might contribute in to a fund or scholarship in her memory? It would be fitting to establish something in her honor that could continue the impacts she has made by her life. Let us celebrate on her behalf, and let her family know that our feelings go beyond just caring, but in doing.

Warm Regards,
Chuck