Re: E-M:/ Tragic News

At 11:04 PM 11/14/2004, Chuck Cubbage wrote:

Enviro-Mich message from "Chuck Cubbage" <charles.cubbage@comcast.net>

Alex and friends,
We never know what life has in store for us. I too am saddened by the news. I had occasion to call on Mary Beth's skills and advice more than once and will miss her always keen insights.

May I ask that you folks at the Ecology Center consult with her family and others and consider how we, who are so inclined, might contribute in to a fund or scholarship in her memory? It would be fitting to establish something in her honor that could continue the impacts she has made by her life. Let us celebrate on her behalf, and let her family know that our feelings go beyond just caring, but in doing.

From information I've been made aware of so far, Mary Beth was the victim of a felonious driver who escaped the scene, so there may be reason to post a reward for information leading to the conviction of that person if seeking justice is important to all.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com