Re: E-M:/ Tragic News

Enviro-Mich message from Stephanie Feldstein <stephanie@ecocenter.org>

Thank you all so much for your sympathy, support, and most of all, love and respect for Mary Beth. We are discussing the best legacy for her and will keep everyone posted on where donations can be directed once we figure it out and talk it over with family and friends.

In the meantime, I hope you're all able to join us for her memorial service at 1:00 pm Wednesday at the Unitarian Church in Ann Arbor (located at 4001 Ann Arbor-Saline Road), followed by a wake/reception at the old Del Rio and the adjacent Hathaway's Hideaway on Washington Street in downtown Arbor Arbor, between Main St, and Ashley.

Stephanie Feldstein
Development Director
Ecology Center

On Nov 15, 2004, at 7:17 AM, ortpam@comcast.net wrote:

I am sure Mary Beth would have wanted funds to go to the Ecology Center. I think it is a terrific idea.  Pam

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --
> Enviro-Mich message from "Chuck Cubbage"
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --
>
> Alex and friends,
> We never know what life has in store for us. I too am saddened by the news.
> I had occasion to call on Mary Beth's skills and advice more than once and
> will miss her always keen insights.
>
> May I ask that you folks at the Ecology Center consult with her family and
> others and consider how we, who are so inclined, might contribute in to a
> fund or scholarship in her memory? It would be fitting to establish
> something in her honor that could continue the impacts she has made by her
> life. Let us celebrate on her behalf, and let her family know that our
> feelings go beyond just caring, but in doing.
>
> Warm Regards,
> Chuck

> ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
> and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at
>
> Postings to: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net For info, send email to
> majordomo@great-lakes.net with a one-line message body of "info enviro-mich"

Stephanie Feldstein
Development Director
Ecology Center
117 N Division
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734.761.3186 ext. 110
734.663.2414 fax

Donate on-line at www.ecocenter.org!

=============================================================ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/enviro-mich/