RE: E-M:/ Tragic News

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>

Stephanie and Everyone at the Ecology Center,

We wait then for your direction.  Thank you.

What terrible news this is...  ...the earth has lost a warrior.   Mary
Beth's own force, her light, her energy- gone now.  Out.   But - a pilot
to those still here that we must pick up and carry her torch, and then
in due time, pass it on to those who will come after us.   A heavy load,
to be sure, but a load that must be borne or we lose.  Mary Beth carried
so much more than her share of the load in her short time on the
earth...  my God, I'm also only 43...  she accomplished so very much in
her short time here!

My celebration of Mary Beth will be to always look to her and others
like her for renewal of spirit, for renewal of hope, to never give up,
to always keep at it.  Or we lose.

I wish I could join you all on Wednesday.  I'll be with you in my heart.

.peace.
~~Rita J.