E-M:/ Memorial Service and Fund for Mary Beth Doyle

Title: Memorial Service and Fund for Mary Beth Doyle
Memorial Service and Fund for Mary Beth Doyle

Thanks to all who have shared condolences on this list and elsewhere about our friend and colleague Mary Beth Doyle.  Her unfortunate death this past weekend feels both untimely and unfair, and we will all miss her greatly.  She was tireless in her pursuit of justice for those who were damaged by environmental pollution, but joyful and filled with life in that work.

For those who would like to share in a memorial service for Mary Beth, there will be a service this Wednesday at 1:00 pm, at the Universalist/Unitarian Church at 1:00 pm at 4001 Ann Arbor-Saline Road.

The reception/wake will be at the old Del Rio -- on Washington Street, between Main and Ashley -- and at the Old Fourth Ward Building (Hathaway's Hideaway) at 310 S. Ashley.

Thanks to the many suggestions we have already received, we will also be creating a Memorial Fund in Mary Beth's honor to continue her work.  Contributions can be sent to: The Ecology Center, c/o the Mary Beth Doyle Memorial Fund, 117 N. Division, Ann Arbor, MI  48104.

From the Staff and Board of the Ecology Center