From: Hugh Horton
To: Bob Deroche
Sent: 11/21/2004 11:20 PM
Subject: Hope you're okay

Hi Bob. I called the Corps last week to talk w/ you, & Rachel told me
you
left in July. No need to remind you to be careful, I'm sure,
but---please be
careful!

The struggle w/ frigantine mistakes goes on. Just filing our More
Definite
Statement for judge Lacasse for our case hearing.

Sheet pile seawall stares at me now from Mazuchet Harbor's shore. This
snuck
up on us. No notice any of us saw; no hearing. The election was
aggravating
enough w/out suddenly seeing the seawall there.

But all this is insignificant next to your tour, even though it must be
tremendously interesting, in spite of the situation. (I'm reminded of my
short time in Vietnam as a merchant seaman, rather than military.)

Add a few more people thinking about you. Take good care.       ~Hugh
> From: "Mark Richardson" <Mark.Richardson@macombcountymi.gov>
> Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:16:51 -0500
> To: <hhorton5976@wowway.com>
> Subject: Re: FW: Hope you're okay
>
> the text of the e-mail didn't come through.  Mark

> From: "Deroche, Robert D LRE" <Robert.D.Deroche@LRE02.usace.army.mil>
> Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 04:01:54 -0800
> To: "'Hugh Horton '" <hhorton5976@wowway.com>
> Subject: RE: Hope you're okay
>
> Mazuchet putting up a wall just out of Corps jurisdiction

--- End Message ---