E-M:/ Green groups ready to fight

This is a national article with negative impacts locally.  Our antienvironmental MI Republicans will be happy to help the Bush administration destroy our state natural resources.

Green groups ready to fight
Bush and Congress have the upper hand in approving eased and new environmental laws.

The outcomes could affect whether your local stream is protected by federal law, your local woods are developed into housing tracts or your utility bill rises.

Environmentalists and their allies in Congress are entering the fray at a disadvantage.

http://www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0411/29/A07-17798.htm