Re: E-M:/ Ohio Vote Recount info

Enviro-Mich message from Jan O'Connell <jan.oconnell@juno.com>

Hi Anne & All,

I've caught a few things on CNN over the past weeks.  Last week they
talked about
discrepancies in Ohio & Florida.  Florida's discrepancies seemed to deal
with the
Electronic Voting Machines that when they got to 30,000 votes for Kerry
they
started counting down.  Interesting huh!  On tonight's news (CNN) they
interviewed
the Secretary of State of Ohio....a Republican and coincidentally also a
coordinator
with the Bush Campaign about the recount that is happening there.

Jan O'Connell

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A23344-2004Nov30.html?sub=