From: Gildo Tori
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Ohio Vote Recount info

Folks, this is supposed to be an Environmental/Conservation List Serve, not a political action/gripe session/activist list serve.  We all get enough email, so let's keep this one directed at our environment.  Thank you.

>>> Phil Shepard <shepard@acd.net> 12/2/2004 10:15:29 AM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from Phil Shepard <shepard@acd.net>

I hope some of you will join me in pursuing this actively. There is a
very big "movement" going on out there. I'm proud to be a part of it.

http://www.donotconcede.com/

--
Phil Shepard
shepard@acd.net