Re: E-M:/ Ohio Vote Recount info

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

The future of our environment is largely dependent upon the politics of this
country.  I welcome the information because it is most relevant (and I don't
like a lot of e-mail either).

We have a very serious problem in this country with voting procedures which
are fraught with error, not to mention potential fraud.  I am thankful for
those who seek to restore accuracy and integrity to our elections.  Our
environment, and our future, depends upon it.

(Sorry for this extra e-mail.)

Jack Smiley