Re: E-M:/ Ohio Vote Recount info

Enviro-Mich message from dwelker@up.net

Do we consider posting the name of a new EPA Director as an environmental announcement?  Or the name of a new head of the Forest Service?  What about announcing the reelection or defeat of a major environmental advocate (or opponent) in Congress?  It seems that announcements about anyone who may have a significant effect on our environment is valid on Enviro-mich.

        -doug welker-