E-M:/ Invitation to a Winter Solstice-Christmas Celebration

Enviro-Mich message from Voices for Earth Justice <voices4earth@juno.com>

You are invited to "Christmas: Celebration of Light and Hope, A Winter
Solstice Celebration with Rev. Michael Dowd".

Michael and his spouse Connie Barlow (an acclaimed science writer),
embody the marriage of religion and science in their life and work.
Michael's first book (1991), "Earthspirit: A Handbook for Nurturing an
Ecological Christianity" was one of the earliest attempts to look
appreciatively at New Testament faith in light of a new cosmology.

On this darkest night of the year, we gather around candles and each
other to hear the story of our ancient beginnings, celebrating the love
of God among us. Please join us!

When: Monday, December 20th, 6:30 PM
      Registration starts at 6:00 PM, suggested donation $10.00

Where: St. Elizabeth Catholic Church, 138 Goodell, Wyandotte
       (Call 734-284-7727 or 586-779-8015 for directions.)

What: A short ritual; a presentation with discussion by Rev. Michael
      Dowd; refreshments; eco-spirituality books and gifts available for
purchase.

For more information: Contact Voices for Earth justice at 586-779-8015,
      or e-mail us at voices4earth@juno.com

Hope to see you there!
Patty Gillis, Voices for Earth Justice