Re: E-M:/ Major UP Announcement

Enviro-Mich message from "David E. Allen" <dallen@nmu.edu>

Melissa:

And on the 12-th day of Christmas - what a Christmas present.  I have been
bubbling around since I read your first announcement.

Dave A.

At 05:10 PM 1/6/05 , Melissa Soule wrote:

News From The Nature Conservancy & the State of Michigan

Governor?s Communications Division: (517) 335-6397

The Nature Conservancy in Michigan: 101 E. Grand River, Lansing, MI 48906-4348 ? http://nature.org/michigan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Jan. 6, 2005

Contact: Liz Boyd, press secretary for Governor Granholm (517) 335-6397 or <mailto:boyde@michigan.gov>boyde@michigan.gov or Melissa Soule, Nature Conservancy communications director at (517) 316-2268 or <mailto:msoule@tnc.org>msoule@tnc.org

Granholm, Nature Conservancy Announce Deal to Protect UP Land, Economic Interests

Largest Conservation Project in State?s History Supported by The Forestland Group and Foundation Community
<<<snip>>>