E-M:/ tsunami help... you can double your donation

Hello Michigan,

My apologies -- I wouldn’t ordinarily post a non-Michigan item, but came across this earlier today.

I know our hearts and thoughts are with those who are enduring this unimaginable disaster.  Here is a way to double your donation.

-Rita.

ROUGH GUIDES TSUNAMI APPEAL FUND

Rough Guides has set up a Tsunami Appeal Fund that will double whatever you give. As part of Penguin, which is owned by the Pearson Group, all donations made by Rough Guides’ readers before 31st January 2005 are being matched by Pearson, so whatever you can afford will be doubled. The charity CARE International is collecting these donations on behalf of the DEC Tsunami Earthquake Appeal. To make your donation, please call the CARE donation line (within the UK) on 0845 600 5800 quoting “Rough Guides Tsunami Appeal” or else visit Care International to make an online donation. Whichever way you donate, no matter where you're from, your money will be doubled.

See http://www.roughguides.com/tsunami/

Do you Yahoo!?