[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Need Help w/ Videos/Film for Enviro Course
- Subject: E-M:/ Need Help w/ Videos/Film for Enviro Course
- From: MCKENNA193@aol.com
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:32:21 EST
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: MCKENNA193@aol.com
I am finishing a syllabus for a class on "Anthropology, Health and the Environment," that I'm teaching in Dearborn this semester and want to show 2 videos (about 40-70 minutes) for my class.
Please send me ideas. . .anything. . . ..
By the way, I am using these books in the course:
Illness and the Environment, A Reader in Contested Medicine (ed. by Phil Brown and Valerie Gunter)
Ecology Against Capitalism (John Foster)
New Directions in Anthropology & Environment (ed by Carole Crumley)
Endangered Species (Janice Harper)
Cancer in the Community (Martha Balshem)
I'll share the responses with the list.