E-M:/ Detroit refinery raises residents' concerns

Detroit refinery raises residents' concerns

By Steven Malik Shelton
Special to The Michigan Citizen

http://www.michigancitizen.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=1&twindow=&mad=&sdetail=1408&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=

“Sometimes the smell of gas is so strong that it wakes me up in the middle of the night,” Michelle Kent, who lives a few blocks away, said. “I can’t help but go into the kitchen and check the stove and go down into the basement to see if there’s a gas leak.”

Kim D. Hunter

Media Coordinator

Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

2727 Second Ave. #318