E-M:/ Region's biodiversity is on display in atlas

Enviro-Mich message from Kelly Ripken <kkripken@yahoo.com>

Region's biodiversity is on display in atlas

Web-posted Jan 30, 2005

By BOB GROSS
Of The Daily Oakland Press

Jessica Pitelka Opfer is proud that three of her
photographs are featured in a new atlas about the
biodiversity of the region.

But that's not why she considers the atlas an
important resource.

"I'm not sure that there's ever been something like
this developed for our region," said Opfer...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/013005/loc_20050130011.shtml