E-M:/ Errors on Media Advisory - DEQ Media Advisory

Enviro-Mich message from "Patricia Spitzley" <spitzlep@michigan.gov>

Apparently the "Q" did not translate well on my last note.  I apologize.
 Below is the revised note, complete with Qs.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE			Contact:  Robert McCann
February 2, 2005				(517) 241-7397

MEDIA ADVISORY

DEQ Press Conference

(Protecting Michigan's Environment, Ensuring Michigan's Future)

LOCATION:		Room 161 of State Capitol Building

Department of Environmental Quality Director Steven E. Chester along
with Mike Johnston, Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Michigan
Manufacturer's Association ,and Steven Tomaszewski, Manager of Air
Quality for the General Motors Corporation, will hold a press conference
to announce the re-engineered DEQ Air Quality Permit Application Review
Process.  The announcement will take place at 1pm, on February 3rd in
Room 161 of the State Capitol Building.