Re: E-M:/ EPA News Release on GL Legacy Funding

Enviro-Mich message from "Pete Pasterz" <ppasterz@pplant.msu.edu>

>From the EPA release:

"Ensuring the health of the Great Lakes is a high priority for this
administration," said Ben Grumbles, assistant administrator for the
Office of Water.  "The president is requesting this substantial increase
in the funding to support the commitment to leave the Great Lakes better
than we found them."