Re: E-M:/ PRESS RELEASE: **GOD'S** MANDATE: CARE OF CREATION!

Thank you for the greatest moral support.  I will pass this press release on to some of my hunt/fish associates as needed.  The extreme right wing radical NRA gun pro Bush supporters will continue to beat up on me, but that is expected.  God will take care of them with his final judgement.  The hunt/fish polluter supporters have made their choice that destruction of wildlife habitat, dirty fish water, and dirty human health air is more important for their worship of money than the mandate of God.