E-M:/ POLITICS TRUMPS SCIENCE AT U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE

Since I left the USFW Service my old cohorts tell me the politics has since grown much worst.  They are counting the 'time' until they can get out.

POLITICS TRUMPS SCIENCE AT U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE

— Survey Reveals Inappropriate Orders to Alter Scientific Findings, Decisions

Washington, D.C.— Political intervention to alter scientific results has become pervasive within the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS), according to a survey of its scientists released today by the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) and Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER). As a result, endangered and threatened wildlife are not being protected as intended by the Endangered Species Act, scientists say.

http://www.peer.org/news/news_id.php?row_id=474