Re: E-M:/ Global warming to worsen air pollution here

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

But we did just have a stagnant period. The high
pressure system sat on sw ontario and MI. According to
Alex's posts, we had some of the worst particulate
pollution in the country. Is this usual for the winter
time? I doubt it.

Frank