Re: E-M:/ Global warming to worsen air pollution here

Enviro-Mich message from Doug Cowherd <dcow2@yahoo.com>

Tracey,

Thanks for posting the fascinating piece on global
warming.  I can't count the number of times that
people have told me that climate change "doesn't
matter" in the chilly upper midwest because if the
weather got a little warmer it would be no big deal.
And of course, we'll never have a real drought because
we have the "limitless" Great Lakes to exploit.  These
twin myths could use puncturing.

Doug Cowherd
Co-chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group