E-M:/ RE: / environmental videos

Kim and others,

Just a reminder that you can visit the ARCHIVE of Enviro-Mich and look at all old messages at  http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/enviro-mich/

I find this feature incredibly useful. Thanks to Alex for having the foresight to establish and make accessible the archive!!! And it’s searchable, so I can go read all about the stories related to my employer and pass them along to decision-makers when the time is ripe…

Peace,

Terry Link, Director

Office of Campus Sustainability

Michigan State University