E-M:/ Environmentalists, I need your help.

Enviro-Mich message from Mayorsal@aol.com

Greetings,

I am the person that is trying to build a partnership with the Environmental and Land Use Community. Historic Preservation is a natural partner to promote One Michigan.
If you have seen my emails in the past, I have been gathering lists from each of our organizations to produce a list filled resources throughout our great state. This with an elected official email section to send off emails on important issues will benefit our causes.
The other issue that I am pulling together is a list of endangered properties that include landscapes. With this information I hope to open the eyes of elected officials as well as the general population.
If you know of an endagered area or building such as Tiger Stadium, the Belle Isle Aquarium or for that fact the entire area of Belle Isle, areas such as the Crystal River in Glen Arbor, or areas near beaches or sandunes,.......etc. Send me your thoughts.
Sierra Club, MEC,MLUI,.......ETC. We need to partner in our efforts to preserve our treasures in Michigan.

Rick Kuss
Rkuss@emich.edu
734-429-3032