E-M:/ EIS on I-94 rehabilitation in Detroit

EIS No. 050071, Final EIS, FHW, MI, I-94/Rehabilitation Project,
Transportation Improvements to a 6.7 mile portion of I-94 from east I-
96 west end to Conner Avenue on the east end, Funding and NPDES Permit,
City of Detroit, Wayne County, MI, Wait Period Ends: March 28, 2005,
Contact: Abdelmoez Abdalla (517) 702-1820.

========================================== Alex J. Sagady & Associates http://www.sagady.com

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com