Re: E-M:/ New Study Shows Economic Impact of Mercury Pollution

Enviro-Mich message from Doug Cowherd <dcow2@yahoo.com>

Tracey,

The study you posted is a chilling indictment of the
criminal negligence of the Bush administration's
strategy to delay meaningful regulation of coal-fired
electricity generation.  Is there anything state
goverment can do about this?

Doug Cowherd
Co-chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group