Please feel free to bring your friends and family to
help stop the trash coming into Michigan!

The meeting will be held on:

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
7:30 PM - 9 PM
Laborers International Union of America Local 465,
located 1110 E. 2nd St., Monroe, MI  48161.

Another Trash Town Hall opportunity will be sponsored
by Rep. Fred Miller on:

Thursday, April 21, 2005
7:30 PM - 9 PM
Auditorium (down stairs) of the Mount Clemens Library.
 The Library is located at 150 Cass Ave. in Mount
Clemens.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  I look
forward to seeing you there.

Brad Wilson
Community Organizer
Michigan House of Representatives