E-M:/ Sierra Club invites you to join us!

Title: 100 N Crooks, Suite 105 Clawson, MI 48017\017E (248) 435-5277 \017E www

EARTH DAY CELEBRATION

SATURDAY, APRIL 23 2005

10AM – 5PM

ENTERTAINMENT    ADULT WORKSHOPS       KIDS ACTIVITIES

FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

TROY/CLAWSON ELKS CLUB

1451 Big Beaver

(just east of Rochester Road)

If you would like to host a table at this year’s celebration, send the below information to leigh.fifelski@sierraclub.org

Organization’s Name

Contact Person

Phone Number

Email Address

# of tables you would like reserved for your organization

Time is running out, so please let us know if you are interested.

 We are getting ready to send out press advisories and fliers to the public so act fast to have your organization’s name included!

We are asking for a small donation of $10 to help cover the cost of room rental.