[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Michigan Good Green Business Seminars to introduce new EcoBroker designation
- Subject: E-M:/ Michigan Good Green Business Seminars to introduce new EcoBroker designation
- From: Joel Wiese <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:58:29 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Joel Wiese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.6.040913.0
Title: Michigan Good Green Business Seminars to introduce new EcoBroker designation
For Immediate Release: 5/5/2005
Press Contact: Joel Wiese, Indigo Financial Group 517-483-5121
Please help distribute this information to realtors who have a commitment to the environment
Indigo Financial Group, the company who has successfully closed Energy Efficient Mortgages in the Michigan market and beyond, is taking additional steps to promote awareness on the importance of energy efficiency in the real estate market.
Having recently become an affiliate partner with EcoBroker, Indigo Financial will help put on three seminars this May that promote this new realtor designation. EcoBroker is an education and market performance program designed exclusively for real estate professionals and industry affiliates who care about the environment.
Before becoming a certified EcoBroker, licensed real estate agents must fulfill a straight-forward set of requirements. The most important requirement of certification is that the realtor must complete an energy, environmental, and marketing training program. EcoBrokers understand the value of energy efficiency, environmental technologies, reduced liabilities, and sustainable design in real estate. As a result, many of the properties they sell are worth more, and sell for what they are worth. With expertise and affiliate relationships, EcoBrokers are known for providing exceptional value to all parties involved.
The seminar dates are as follows...
Monday, May 23: Okemos, MI at the Comfort Inn & Suites
Tuesday, May 24: Traverse City, MI at the City Opera House
Wednesday, May 25: Ann Arbor, MI at the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors
Participants will also get the following...
- Earn 4 hours of state-approved continuing education credit.
- Enroll by May 18 (and mention Indigo Financial Group when you do so) to get in for free! After May 18, the late enrollment fee is $15 at the door.
Sign-in is required and begins at 8:30 AM. Seminars begin promptly at 9:00 AM and end at 1:00 PM. All seminars will include lunch. Please register in advance by calling, 800-706-4321.
For more information please visit Indigo Financial Group or EcoBroker online at...