E-M:/ Hybrid Cruise

Hey Folks!

The Woodward Dream Cruise is coming up in August – August 20st – and we would like to have a caravan of hybrids again.  We will not be harassing the old car owners, but letting people know that cars today should have better fuel economy than cars of times past.  It was a blast last year and we hope that we can get enough hybrids to gain some real press attention.  If you are interested in joining us on August 20th to drive efficiently down Woodward, please call Leigh at (248) 435-5277.  We plan to drive for at least three to four hours.  We will have details as time passes.

Also – please join us for our Dream Cruise planning kick-off on May 17th at 6 PM.  The meeting will be held in our Clawson Office 100 N Crooks, Suite 105.  It is on the northeast corner of Crooks and 14 Mile.

Leigh Fifelski

Regional Conservation Organizer

Sierra Club

(248) 435-5277