Re: E-M:/ Chapela gets tenure!

Genetic engineering activities at MSU and other Michigan universities --- relevant to EM

Private corporate activity in Michigan field agriculture involving genetic engineering
and introduced genetically engineered species -- relevant to EM

Field use of genetic engineered crops in Michigan -- relevant to EM

State legislation/rules on genetic engineering in Michigan Legislature -- relevant to EM

Federal legislation/regulations on genetic engineering, particularly
issues of relaxed regulations and other Bush Admin actions---   relevant to EM

University professor tenure decision in Berkeley, CA - not relevant to EM

Please bring the "Chapela gets tenure!" thread to an end.

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager