From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of RRRASOC@aol.com
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 06:41 PM
To: Dfarough@house.mi.gov; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Trash-O-Meter

And then there are those of us who think the trash-o-meter is an embarrassing piece of demagoguery, trying to pass off attempts at interfering with private trade as legitimate environmental protection efforts.

Michael J. Csapo
General Manager
Resource Recovery and Recycling Authority of Southwest Oakland County
20000 W. Eight Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 208-2270
(248) 208-2273 fax