Re: E-M:/ Trash-O-Meter

Folks,

Its interesting that I simply pointed out that many of us feel the trash-o-meter is an exercise in demagoguery.   Since then I've been accused of being shrill, intemperate, offensive, content-free, addle-brained, and bombastic.  My ethics have been questioned by insinuations that my position is related to publicly bid contracts that have been awarded.  My arguments have been called indefensible and I have been told that I have resorted to name-calling.

Provocative I'll accept.  I'm just not sure that I'm the one doing the name calling.

I suppose this will be my last post to this Listserv.  It doesn't appear to be open to alternative points of view.

Mike

Michael J. Csapo
General Manager
Resource Recovery and Recycling Authority of Southwest Oakland County
20000 W. Eight Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 208-2270
(248) 208-2273 fax