E-M:/ MI Rep. Conyers Needs 100,000 Signatures

On 2002 Downing Street Memo. . .see

To sign memo, go to,

http://www.johnconyers.campaignoffice.com/index.asp?Type=SUPERFORMS&SEC={0F1B03E0-080B-4100-B143-36A5985EF1E3}

The letter to Bush asks. . .

As a result of these concerns, we would ask that you respond to the following questions:
1) Do you or anyone in your administration dispute the accuracy of the leaked document?
2)  Were arrangements being made, including the recruitment of allies, before you sought Congressional authorization to go to war? Did you or anyone in your Administration obtain Britain’’s commitment to invade prior to this time?
3)  Was there an effort to create an ultimatum about weapons inspectors in order to help with the justification for the war as the minutes indicate?
4)  At what point in time did you and Prime Minister Blair first agree it was necessary to invade Iraq?
5)  Was there a coordinated effort with the U.S. intelligence community and/or British officials to “fix” the intelligence and facts around the policy as the leaked document states?

We need to speak out again and again to bring the country back from the edges of proto-fascism. . .it's not only an environmental question, but a civic obligation.

Brian McKenna