Re: E-M:/ Nestle sues state over Evart restrictions

Enviro-Mich message from "Chuck Cubbage" <charles.cubbage@comcast.net>

Friends,
I'm sure we have an history buff who can put a time on it, but I recall sitting in on Leighton Leighty's & Dan Bronstein's env law class at MSU where I learned that "way back then" our country decided to give legal standing to corporations. Certainly, it changed the dynamics of our lives in many ways. But I have to agree with Carol and thanks Tom for the clear picture of the difference between impacts on real people and companies.

It is time we consider pushing for a delineating line by pushing our elected folks to make it law!!

Thanks again Tom!
Regards,
Chuck