Re: E-M:/ Mercury report is out

Enviro-Mich message from Ishgooda <ishgooda@voyager.net>

For anyone residing between the Trenton Channel mercury emitting coal fired stacks and the Zug Island mercury emitting coal fired plants...what else would you call this.  it is our lives that hang in the balance here.  I don't know know..what is life worth?
Not much if you ain't in the Fortune Five Hundred group, I guess.
Ish