E-M:/ O2 michigan JULY 20 + upcoming

TIFF image

Join O2 MICHIGAN
JULY 20 AT 7:30 PM

this months guest: Amanda Marie Edmonds, director of Growing Hope:

Growing Hope, based in Ypsilanti, helps people improve their lives and communities through gardening. Come learn how community & school gardening, and garden-based education, improve neighborhoods in Washtenaw County through enhancing community food security, promoting health & nutrition, fostering environmental improvement, providing educational opportunities, and bringing neighborhoods together. Also learn about opportunities to get involved!

http://www.growinghope.net/

Frenchie's (next to Sidetrack Bar & Grill)
56 East Cross Street
Ypsilanti, MI

http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com/gethere.html
(734) 483-1035

Directions:
>From I-94, exit Huron Street and turn NORTH onto Huron (LEFT from I-94W or
RIGHT from I-94E). Travel north on Huron and, at the 5th stop light, turn
RIGHT onto East Cross Street. Travel east two blocks. The Sidetrack will
be on the righthand side of Cross, on the corner of Cross & River streets.

To reach us from Ann Arbor, drive east on Washtenaw Avenue to Ypsilanti.
Turn LEFT onto West Huron Street, then turn RIGHT onto East Cross Street.
Travel east two blocks. The Sidetrack will be on the righthand side of
Cross, on the corner of Cross & River streets.

Parking:
The Sidetrack has 2 private parking lots in the rear of the building, for
the exclusive use of its patrons! You can also park in the lot across the
street.

UPCOMING: (mark your calendar!)

AUG 17: Phil Rairigh, metrologist with Ford propulsion system engineering department
SEP 21: Greg and Vibeke Vendena, with co-lab studio, interdisciplinary sustainable design in Detroit.

hope to see you there!
Greg Vendena
planning committee

co-lab*