E-M:/ Senate Natural Resources Committee hearings

Enviro-Mich message from "Adam Reames" <AReames@senate.michigan.gov>

Agenda: Public Testimony on Conservation of Michigan's Ground and Surface Water

Public Acts 148 and 177 of 2003 provided for the Michigan Legislature to take steps to conserve and protect the waters of the state. Out of this legislation, it is hoped will come recommendations to further safeguard our waters and preserve access. The Senate Committee on Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs is interested in hearing citizens' ideas that will help to conserve and protect our waters.

Saugatuck High School Auditorium, 401 Elizabeth Street, Saugatuck, Michigan 49453
Date Thursday, 7/14/2005
Time 7:00 PM

Gaylord High School, Gornick Auditorium, 90 Livingston Boulevard, Gaylord, Michigan 49734
Date Monday, 7/25/2005
Time 7:00 PM

Glen Oaks Community College, Nora Hagen Theatre, 62249 Shimmel Road, Centreville, Michigan 49032-9784
Date Tuesday, 7/26/2005
Time 7:00 PM

Saginaw Valley State University, ES122 Regional Education Center, 7400 Bay Road, University Center, Michigan 48710
Date Friday, 8/5/2005
Time 7:00 PM

Adam W. Reames
Senate Democratic Caucus Staff