dunlin, least sandpiper, tundra swan, greater scaup, snow bunting, American tree
sparrow, and long-tailed duck.
Jim

In a message dated 7/29/05 10:31:51 PM, KWinch5940 writes:

<< Subj:    Rally For the Refuge and Arctic Refuge Action
Date:   07/29/2005 9:20:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:katie@alaskacoalition.org";>katie@alaskacoalition.org
</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:kwinch5940@aol.com";>kwinch5940@aol.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

CONSERVATION, SPORTING AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS
WORKING TOGETHER TO PROTECT ALASKA’S PUBLIC LANDS

RALLY FOR THE REFUGE AND ARCTIC REFUGE ACTION:
WAYS WE CAN SAVE THE ARCTIC REFUGE NOW!

July 29, 2005

Dear Alaska Coalition Members and Activists,

On Tuesday, September 20, 2005, we will be hosting a RALLY FOR THE REFUGE in
Washington, DC on the west lawn of the Capitol to show Congress we are serious
about protecting the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.  The details on this
rally are in the works, but please mark your calendars now!

In the meantime, you can take part in Arctic Refuge Action, a coalition of
conservation, religious and Native American groups working together in a
summer-long national grassroots and media campaign. To learn more about this
campaign, please visit our website at <A HREF="http://www.arcticrefugeaction.org/";>
www.ArcticRefugeAction.org</A>.

Right now, as you are reading this email, Arctic Refuge Action Rally Vans,
emblazoned with images of polar bears and caribou, are traveling through parts
of the Midwest and the Northeast, stopping at festivals, state fairs, and
farmers markets to encourage individuals to join our campaign to protect the Arctic
Refuge. If you are interested in showing support for our van tour, check the
website next week for an updated schedule.

Once again, the fight to protect the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is not o
ver, but the vote that will determine the fate of the Arctic Refuge is just
around the corner!  So please do not wait another minute – Take Action Now!
• Mark your calendar and plan to attend the Rally for the Refuge on Tuesday,
Sept. 20, 2005 in Washington, DC
• Visit <A HREF="http://www.arcticrefugeaction.org/";>
www.ArcticRefugeAction.org</A>
• Contact your members of Congress today and ask them to vote to protect the
Arctic Refuge by voting against budget reconciliation! Ask your family and
friends to do the same!

If you have any questions, please email me at <A
HREF="mailto:katie@alaskacoalition.org";>katie@alaskacoalition.org</A>.  Thank you for taking the time to
read this email and for your continued support of wild Alaska!

Sincerely,

The Alaska Coalition >>

--- Begin Message --- Subj: Rally For the Refuge and Arctic Refuge Action
CONSERVATION, SPORTING AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS
WORKING TOGETHER TO PROTECT ALASKA’S PUBLIC LANDS

RALLY FOR THE REFUGE AND ARCTIC REFUGE ACTION:
WAYS WE CAN SAVE THE ARCTIC REFUGE NOW!

July 29, 2005

Dear Alaska Coalition Members and Activists,

On Tuesday, September 20, 2005, we will be hosting a RALLY FOR THE REFUGE in Washington, DC on the west lawn of the Capitol to show Congress we are serious about protecting the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.  The details on this rally are in the works, but please mark your calendars now!

In the meantime, you can take part in Arctic Refuge Action, a coalition of conservation, religious and Native American groups working together in a summer-long national grassroots and media campaign. To learn more about this campaign, please visit our website at www.ArcticRefugeAction.org.

• Visit www.ArcticRefugeAction.org

• Contact your members of Congress today and ask them to vote to protect the Arctic Refuge by voting against budget reconciliation! Ask your family and friends to do the same!

If you have any questions, please email me at katie@alaskacoalition.org.  Thank you for taking the time to read this email and for your continued support of wild Alaska!

Sincerely,

The Alaska Coalition

--- End Message ---