E-M:/ Citizens Environment Alliance Tour of the Detroit River

Enviro-Mich message from dcoronado@cogeco.net

//////////////////////////////////////////

The Citizens Environment Alliance Tour of the Detroit River

The Citizens Environment Alliance (CEA) is pleased to present its Eighth Annual State of the Detroit River Boat Tour on Saturday, September 17, 2005. Boarding at the foot of Ouellette Avenue in downtown Windsor at 11:30 am, we will travel for four hours on the Detroit River.

This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our special river and the need to begin real and meaningful environmental restoration and rehabilitation.

To download and print an event flyer, please visit our website: http://www.citizensenvironmentalliance.org/

For more information about this event, please contact:
Derek Coronado, Research & Policy Coordinator at (519) 973-1116; dcoronado@cogeco.net

Derek Coronado
Research and Policy Coordinator,
Citizens Environment Alliance of Southwestern Ontario and Southeastern Michigan
275 Oak Avenue
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
N9A 5E5
phone: (519) 973-1116