E-M:/ NY Times article on oil supply and peak oil

Enviro-Mich message from "Erik Herzog" <erik_herzog@hotmail.com>

It's long and I haven't gotten all the way through it myself yet. But it seems a very thorough treatment of the uncertainty over Saudi Arabia's continued ability to meet our, and the world's demand for oil. Of interest to enviro-mich sonce we all consume oil, and most of us are talking about, and some even working on, ways to shift our energy economy to renewables.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/21/magazine/21OIL.html?pagewanted=1&hp