Re: E-M:/ When Meteorologists Attack....

Enviro-Mich message from Christopher Bedford <chrisbedford@charter.net>

To William Tobler and other drinkers of tea,

I'm ready to party.
Name the harbor.

Chris Bedford

On Sep 5, 2005, at 1:08 PM, William Tobler wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------- --
Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>
----------------------------------------------------------------------- --

All we need is a tax on tea.

----
Enviro-Mich message from MCKENNA193@aol.com
----

In a message dated 9/5/05 12:27:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HAMILTREEF@aol.com writes:

on Saturday they cut the parish's [i.e. the county] emergency
communications line, leading the sheriff to restore it and post
armed guards to protect it
from FEMA, Mr. Broussard said.

This is utterly amazing. And to think, this was reported in the New
York
Times. . . .

That would be like Ingham County Sheriff Wigglesworth posting armed
guards at
the Ingham County Health Department to prevent Bush's FEMA from
turning off
the power again.

This all has an eerie ring to it. . .with local governments taking
up arms
against the federal government. . . .is this the shadow of things to
come?
Maybe not in our lifetimes, but when a revolution does come to the
U.S. (something
Moyers and others think inevitable), I imagine that various state
and local
governments will join the opposition. . .

Brian

--

ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at

Christopher B. Bedford
Market co-Manager
Sweetwater Local Foods Market
#6543 Hancock Road
Montague, MI 49437
231-893-3937 (o)
231-670-4817 (c)
chrisbedford@charter.net

The Sweetwater Local Foods Market is Michigan's FIRST Farmers Market to exclusively sell humanely raised animal products and chemical-free/Certified Organic fruits and vegetables.

SATURDAYS 8am-1pm in the parking lot of Russ' Restaurant at the intersection of Route 31 and M120 (Holton Road) in Muskegon.