From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Jefferson Henry
Sent:
Friday, September 23, 2005 10:59 AM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ RE: / Recipe for millions of future deaths and calamaties

Enviro-Mich message from "Jefferson Henry" <jfhenry@comcast.net>

As I was cleaning out my inbox I had saved this for some reason, now I know

why. However you like or dislike the words what have been used to describe

cause and effect, aren't we all who are trying to change the effects of

nature acts of man trying to change destiny? Do we have a vision of success?

No visions will be realized as long as we continue to divide rather than

unite. When we see how processes have been slowed for decades to where we

have an unknown number of fake environmentalists robbing funds, lets examine

the cause and effect of how this happened. When you lobby for your judgments

let everyone examine themselves first.

Jeff Henry